Parts developed in Manganese steel alloys and Martensitic Micro alloy castings achieve high degrees of hardness and resistance to severe abrasion caused by impact wear. Our Bi-Metallic designs applied to conditions of extreme abrasion and medium impact are based on profiles of wear that increase the useful life of the parts. We produce refractory steel alloys resistant to high temperatures.
- Hammer crusher hammers, anvils, armor sidebars, grills and baskets.>
- Bars mixers, parts of the rotor bars, grille, side armor, anvils, fixed impact bars.
- Wear parts for crushers and conical jaws.
- Shells power, scrubber liners to the first chamber, grates for intermediate partitions.
- Midrange partitions, central grates, partitions blades.
- Blind plates, self-classified liners, scuffing grates, outlet partitions.
- Output and input Trunnion liners, supply bottlenecks (feeding necks).
- Rollers, roller segments, track segments, roller shafts, lateral shells.
Ovens and chillers:
- Inlet and outlet mouth segments.
- Duct Immersion.
- Cooler plates and bridges.
- Discharge coolers Grates.
- Pendulum Valves.
- Links and pins for driving chains.